Food & Beverage Supervisor
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our team at Nunsmere Hall.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Management team with the day to day running of the F&B outlets (Restaurant, Bar & Banqueting) across the hotel, your main duties & responsibilities will be to:
- Supervise the service of food, wine and other beverages and providing guests with a great experience.
- Have operational accountability for planning, organising and directing all services, including food delivery.
- Assist in the development and training of personnel within the department to ensure they are competent in their roles.
- Ensure that all staff are competent in carrying out their duties and that they work as a team.
- Ensure that procedures in place are adhered to, to achieve customer satisfaction.
Above all, as Food & Beverage Supervisor you must have a passion for hospitality, be hands on and always lead by example. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to “step up”.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Background working in hospitality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good leadership Skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- The ability to work well while under pressure and show initiative whilst multi-tasking
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- A get up and go attitude
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place