Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Night Porter to join our team at Nunsmere Hall.
Reporting to the Hotel Management your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the smooth and efficient operation of the Hotel during the evening / night.
- The security of the hotel and guests alike
- The safe implementation of fire procedures
- Completing full property walk arounds, ensuring all areas are clear and secure.
- Keeping all public areas tidy, check for any maintenance problems, ensuring they are logged.
- Carrying out all requested cleaning, including deep cleaning, as per schedules, this include : hoovering carpets, mopping tiled, stone and wood floors, polishing all woods surfaces, dusting and general cleaning.
- Ensure all store rooms are kept clean and tidy including glass wash and service rooms.
- Ensuring the setting of all conference rooms or function rooms are to the required standards.
- Informing housekeeping on their arrival of any room changes, non-arrival and walk ins.
- Late night/early morning Valet Parking.
- Assisting guests with luggage to and from rooms when required.
- Reporting any incidents, accidents that occurs in the Nights handover and completing the relevant reports.
- Coordinating late check-ins or early departures using Rezlynx – training will be given.
- Preparing and delivering any room service orders to hotel guests.
- Assisting with any queries and requests guests may have.
- Undertaking any relevant staff training deemed appropriate.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is reliable, motivated, professional and passionate about service.
What’s in it for you?
- Free parking
- Regular team incentives and prizes to be won
- Birthday voucher
- Training and development opportunities
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ideally experience in similar position (although full training will be given)
- A passion for customer service and good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience in using Reslynx is an additional bonus.
Start date TBC at interview. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability