Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic Room Attendants to join our team at Nunsmere Hall.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all guest rooms and corridors are cleaned in line with company standards.
- Ensuring all maintenance issues are reported to the housekeeping management team.
- Cleaning and maintaining all staff facilities to a high standard including smoking area.
- Ensuring all cleaning chemical are used and stored in the correctly manner.
- Ensuring all public areas and toilets are cleaned and maintained throughout the day.
- Delivering any reasonable request made by guest, member of the management team, housekeeping supervisors.
- Ensuring uniform is clean and well presented.
- Delivering a professional attitude at all times.
- Working in line with all hotel procedures.
- Completing work load within given time.
Above all, we are looking for reliable and motivated people.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience, although full training will be given
- Good attention to details
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good organisation
- Ability to focus on quality and standards
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free parking
- Regular team incentives and prizes to be won
- Birthday voucher
- Training and development opportunities
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: £9.00-£9.50 per hour