Nunsmere Hall, a Country House Hotel in the heart of Cheshire, has a fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Receptionist to join our team. Your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- To liaise between the guest and hotel teams to ensure complete guest satisfaction, identifying and responding to any guest requests, efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for switchboard operation and transferring phone calls to correct extension or taking accurate messages
- Responsible for the making of reservations for guests over phone, in writing, or walk ins
- Collecting, posting, and balancing payments to the Rezlynx system
- Accounting for all activity (transactions & postings) for entire shift.
- Informing guests of amenities available as well as pertinent hotel information at all times.
- Oversee the cashing up of the Reception till.
- To communicate & liaise with all departments on a daily basis as and when required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good experience working in a busy Reception environment
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer care
- A get up and go attitude
In return we offer 28 days holiday a year inclusive of bank holidays, discounted hotel stays, discounts on fine dining/activities and a company benefit scheme.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week over 5 days. Hours of work are 7am to 3.30pm and 2.30pm to 11pm on a rota basis including weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 per year