Bar & Events Assistant
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for some enthusiastic Bar & Events Assistants to join our team at Nunsmere Hall. Full, part-time and casual roles are available.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Management team, your main duties & responsibilities will be to:
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to all our guests.
- Ensure that all areas of service are kept to the standard operating procedures expected by the hotel group.
- Adhere to opening and closing procedures.
- Ensure uniform standards, time keeping and customer service standards are met.
- Report any issues from customers to Management.
- Ensuring all cash handling is done promptly and accurately.
- Above all, you must have a passion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exemplary attention to details
- The ability to work well while under pressure and show initiative whilst multi-tasking
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- A can do attitude
- Previous bar and banqueting experience would be advantageous
- Have a flexible approach to working shift patterns and be available to work morning, daytime, evenings, and weekends
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
If you feel you possess the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Part-time hours: 16-40 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- £9.50 per hour