Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager and the Operations Manager your main duties & responsibilities will be to:
- Deputise in the absence of the Food &Beverage Manager and assign duties for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Help the Food & Beverage Manager manage the food and beverage operations within budget and to the highest standards.
- Lead the Food & Beverage team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts.
Above all, as Assistant Food & Beverage Manager you must have a passion for hospitality, be hands on and always lead by example.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong background working at least at Supervisor level
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- A get up and go attitude
- A background within Rosetted or Starred environments would be advantageous.
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday